Sunday 12 April 2009

My Projects - Career Prospects Zambia

I started this project (http://www.careerprospectszambia.com/) in 2008, but my client keeps coming up with new requirements; I am however thinking of changing the whole website.

Some of the issues I hope include to the site are:
  • The skin of the website is going to completely change; my client says they want their company colours to be used.
  • Ajax (there's' already some functionality making use of this, but i intend to spread it all across the website)
  • Web 2.0
  • Application Module (most of the steps are most likely going to be merged and some removed as it seems the average user takes an awful long time to finish the application process)
  • JavaScript (the site currently does not make use of a lot of JavaScripting; I intend to make full use of the language)
I hope to finish off everything by August, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment